INVITATION

Adele : How have you been ?
Justin : I’m fine thank you. How about you?
Adele  : Fine too. By the way, what are you doing here?
Justin : Hmm, reading novel, that my hobby.”
Adele : woow.. great, that’s a good hobby.”
Justin : really?
Adele : "sure. Justin, are you free next Sunday?"
justin : "Yea, I think so. Why?"
adele : "Would you like to come to my birthday party?"
justin : "Why not? Really?"
adele : "Yes, It's my sweet seventeen. I'd like to celebrate it with my beloved friends and family."
justin : "That must be great time."
adele : "Yea, you can invite someone else to come. "
justin : "What about Joni. He he... He love you. I'm gonna invite him to come."
adele : "what? You must kidding?"
justin : no, i’m serious.
Adele : good idea. It’s ok.
justin : " I'm gonna come with him."
adele : "Yeahh. Don't forget Sunday at 3 p.m."
justin : "Sunday at 3 p.m. I'll be there."
Adele : “ thank you so much Justin. I will wait your come.
Justin : “ okay. Your’re welcome. Oh sorry. I have to go home now, my mom call me. See you, bye.
Adele : Bye. Be carelfull justin.”